Friday, November 5, 2010

Changing my mind...

Oh gosh, it's been awhile since I posted a blog... Anyways I've been thinking for awhile would it be nice if I wrote a screenplay instead of a book? For some weird reason this kind of story keep coming to my mind which will benefit people all over the world, would that be nice? However I think it's a sign that God is trying to tell me, to tell this story and share it with millions. Many people goes through the same struggle everyday from when they get up each morning, to when they lay down to sleep at night, wishing and praying for something to change. Thinking it's their fault for who they are, having no control over their minds. Thinking why me? "Everything happens for a reason only God know the reason" my mom often tells me.

I believe there are a few stories out there that talks about struggles and what people face everyday, but I want to tell a story that will touch peoples heart and make them think. Don't judge a book by it's cover, think before you speak because you never know who you are hurting. I believe in my heart this story needs to be told and released out for not just my sake but for the sake of others.

Be Blessed
Danielle Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment